Thursday, February 5, 2009

the curious letter for the unknown and never heard person...

FOR THE DUMB ASSHOLE:
i could swear right in front of you,
that i did a very bad mistake when i agreed to believe in
the things you said to me..
i did love you. and maybe i could've for a long time
but thanks to the realization that assholes like you
cannot possibly handle someone like me.
I am not someone you can just throw away.
and so you resorted to not talking to me.
and as i write this, i smile to myself thinking
that you have been such an ass to not be able to tell
right in my face that it's over.
and you never gave me warning that is was coming.

But it made me stronger. or i thought it did.
because it made me vulnerable. and i hated that.

But now that i am done being the stupid person that i used to be,
on whatever shit you gave me,
it is right here,
right now, that i'll get up and be
AS BRIGHT AS THE DAY...

goodluck to the loves of your life.
they deserve so much more
and i definitely think that can't be you.

2 comments:

  1. you deserve better sweetie!! we had a lot of common of love life. i hope u find a better person than him. take care

    ReplyDelete