Wednesday, June 3, 2009

twirl your mind...

paola and i decided that it was time to twirl our minds..
we went to enchanted kingdom just to take out and scream out all the misery of life and all the humiliation of being rejected over and over again by people we keep on trying to hold on to...

we got so excited and almost ran towards the gates of the park.
but then we got rejected again because a small and almost unnoticeable sign said "SPACE SHUTTLE closed for the effing day"

we resorted to the 2nd best rides of the park and well yeah had a really great time together...

but then as i sit in front of my laptop tonight i can't keep wondering why money has never brought me happiness.

why do happiness seem to be an arm-length far from me, but then even if i keep on reaching i feel like it keeps on going farther away from me?

at the end of the day i still sit by myself and ask why i have become like this?

why do i feel like someone owes me happiness?
eww.

1 comment:

  1. ang soshal nyo, sa enchanted pa. hahaha :-)
    btw now reading your H&H article. shushal x2!

    ReplyDelete